Our flexible Certificate programs are designed to provide adult learners with career-specific skills
Choose from bachelor or graduate-level certificates, which can be taken either as stand-alone certificates, or be laddered into our Degree Completion BA in Leadership, or our MA in Leadership degrees.
Choose from undergraduate-level certificates
(May be laddered into Bachelors Degree) ...
- Project Management Professional Program Certificate – a fully online 20 s.h. certificate, featuring 6-week accelerated courses and a work-related practicum. Learn how to initiate, plan, execute, and complete projects and specific goals within timelines.
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems
- Certificate in Applied Psychology
Choose from graduate-level certificates
(May be laddered into Leadership Degree) ...
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership – a 5 course certificate designed for current and prospective principals, assistant principals, and curriculum coordinators interested in developing insights and skills in the application of a biblical model of servant leadership into educational environments.
- Graduate Certificates in Leadership – Become a confident and effective executive leader who motivates, inspires, and influences others with TWU's fully online Graduate Certificate in Leadership. Choose electives from various streams such as business, education, health care, coaching & facilitation, etc.