Planning & Registering for Courses
- Login to the Course Registration Portal with your TWUPass ID and password
- Select your "Term" – 20xx Fall or 20xx Spring
- Keep the "Title" and "Course Code" sections blank, and search by "Department" using the drop-down menu. (This shows all the available courses and corresponding labs/tutorials (when applicable).) Look through the list to find what you want to add to your schedule.
- Fill in your printable timetable with the days and times of the courses you want. Repeat this process for each course and lab/tutorial (when applicable) to make sure seats are available and there are no time conflicts.
- Once you’ve planned out your course schedule and registration opens, search for the courses again and click the "Add” checkbox and click the “Add Courses” button.
- DON’T use the “Back” button in your browser as you’ll have to start over. Only use the back buttons within the portal.
- If a course is full, you can still add the course to join the waitlist. You may also want to look for backup options.
- Some courses require a discussion group, lab, or tutorial that will need to be registered for in addition to the lecture.
- If you want to find out more about a course, just click on the “Course Code” and you will find a course description along with other useful information.
Dropping a Course
- Login to the Course Registration Portal with your TWUPass ID and password.
- Select your “Term” – 20xx Fall or 20xx Spring
- Under “Your Schedule” select “Drop” next to the course you with to drop, and then click the “Drop Selected Courses” button.
You can make updates to your schedule – adding and dropping classes – until the “Drop / Add Deadline” early in the beginning of your first semester. View important academic dates. TWU operates on a pay-per-semester-hour model and changes to course registration will be reflected on your billing statement.
Finding your course schedule
- Click Course Registration portal
- Log in with your TWUPass ID and password (if you haven't already done so)
- Click on "Course Schedule"
Course Title: The official name of the course (e.g. Introduction to Fiction)
Course Code: The four-letter and three-number shorthand code for a course (e.g. ENGL 103)
Term: Otherwise known as a semester. There are three semesters per calendar year: Fall, Spring and Summer
Department: The program or area of interest in which you will be studying (e.g. Chemistry)
Division: If you're reading this, then you're an undergraduate. So make sure you select "Undergraduate"
Days of the week: M = Monday | T = Tuesday | W = Wednesday | R = Thursday | F = Friday