The following university core requirements apply to students transferring in with 57 or more semester hours of credit.
Foundational Inquiries (12 sem. hrs.)
Academic Research & Writing
Choose 2 courses (6 sem. hrs.) from:
- ENGL 101 - Introduction to Writing
- ENGL 102 – Introduction to Literature and Culture
- ENGL 103 - Introduction to Fiction
- ENGL 104 - Introduction to Poetry and Drama
- FNDN 201 - Ideas that Inspire
Religious & Spiritual Thought
Choose one of RELS 110, 111, 112, 160, 271 or 272.
- RELS 110 – Introduction to Christianity
- RELS 111 – Introduction to Old Testament Studies
- RELS 112 – Introduction to New Testament Studies
- RELS 160 – Introduction to Theology
- RELS 271 - Western World Religions
- RELS 272 - Eastern World Religions
Ways of Knowing (18 sem. hrs.)
In addition to the courses above, students must take an additional 18 sem. hrs., selecting 3 sem. hrs. from each of the following six categories. * At least 9 sem. hrs. must be from outside of the student’s major.