Get fit with TWU's own certified personal trainer Grant! He's an experienced professional trainer who's ready to help you reach your fitness goals.
Personal training is available online or in person.
Rates before taxes are
- 3 sessions for $180 ($60 per session)
- 6 sessions for $342 ($57 per session)
- 9 sessions for $486 ($54 per session)
Purchase Sessions online HERE.
For more information, please contact Michelle Grierson or click below to fill out your intake form.
Please send the completed form to Michelle Grierson.
Student Personal Trainers
Low Cost Personal Training with TWU’s own Student Personal Trainers!
- Student Training 1 Session: $50.00
- Student Training 3 Sessions: $131.25 or $43.75 per session
- Student Training 5 Sessions: $187.50 or $37.50 per session
- Student Training 10 Sessions: $312.50 or $31.25 per session
Prices are before all applicable taxes.
Contact Michelle Grierson if you are interested in becoming a student trainer.
Small Group Personal Training
Unsure if one-on-one personal training is right for you? We got you covered! Introducing small group personal training sessions.
All levels welcome.
Student Personal Trainer Lead
- Maximum of 4 people can participate at one time.
- Cheap cheap cheap! $3 - per session, $15 - for 6 sessions, $24 - for 10 sessions.
- Small Group SPT sessions take place on Saturdays from 8:45 - 9:30 AM (45-minutes long) in the fitness centre with a student trainer.
For more information and available times, please contact Michelle Grierson.
Small Group Student Personal Training sessions can also be used for Fitness Classes!
Purchase your pack at front desk or online, and then check in with your student personal trainer or fitness instructor at the start of your workout!
- 1 Session $3
- 6 Sessions $17.10
- 10 Sessions $25.50
- 20 Sessions $48.00
Meet our Trainers
Hey everyone, my name is Grant Truong. I have been physically active since I was a young boy. Through all those years, I have seen all the benefits exercise has on my physical health as well as my mental health. Physical fitness is an important part of life, I understand not everyone wants to be the next Arnold Schwarzenegger because honestly that would be ridiculous, unless that’s your goal then good on you. We want to get strong to make everyday life easier, be it lifting all your groceries in 1 try, or going up a flight of stairs without passing out or even just having enough stamina to play with your kids. I have been a BCRPA certified personal trainer for 2 years now. In those two years I have met so many amazing people that I had the pleasure of training and helping them reach their goals. The easy step is starting, the hardest step is staying consistent and that’s what i’m here for.